Premium Dipotassium Phosphate Product
DriveKP™ is a premium dipotassium phosphate product built with FBSciences’ proprietary biostimulant technology FBS Transit®, delivering high analysis potassium and phosphorus. DriveKP is designed to provide highly mobile, plant-available potassium and phosphorus during periods of increased demand such as early season cold soils and hot weather when there is a drop in available soil moisture. Potassium helps move sugar from leaves to fruits and tubers and contributes to fruit and tuber sizing. Research shows that dipotassium phosphate results in healthier plants that are better able to resist diseases like powdery mildew and hull infection. DriveKP also contains molybdenum, which is essential for proper nitrogen metabolism. DriveKP not only delivers a nitrogen free formulation, but also allows the plant to fully utilize the nitrogen present, giving the grower more tools to best manage nitrogen levels in the field.
Advantages of Drive KP™
- Provides high analysis, potassium and phosphorus
- Helps achieve a better balance between P, K, and N
- With the inclusion of FBS Transit, DriveKP delivers a more efficient DKP formulation with improved nutrient use efficiency
- Supports sizing, earlier maturity, and improved
color development of fruit
- Improves plant health during periods
of stress like excessive cold, heat, and low water
- Drives sugar mobility to fruits and tubers
For use on trees, vines, field, and row crops.
Compatible with most fertilizers. A standard jar test is always recommended.
Derived from: dipotassium phosphate
Derived from: sodium molybdate