Foliar-Applied Liquid Nutrient
Transit Foliar is a foliar-applied nutrient product built with a proprietary formulation that promotes the rapid absorption, and translocation of nutrients within the plant. Specially formulated with surface wetting and deposition agents to ensure product adherence and even coverage of foliar applications. Increased nutrient uptake and movement lead to the following benefits:
Increased Efficiency of Applied Nutrients
- Enhanced Transmembrane Movement
- Improved Cell to Cell Movement
- Better Movement of B, Ca, Fe, Zn in Phloem
Increased Nutrient Density & Quality
- Higher Soluble Solids & Sugar Content
- Larger Size & Better Color
- Healthier Canopy
Healthier Plants & Increased Yields
- Increased Rooting
- Higher Chlorophyll Density & Increased Photosynthesis
- Faster Emergence
Stress Mitigation & Recovery
- Including Heat & Drought Stress
- Frost Stress
- Salinity Stress
For use on all crops including tree nuts, vineyards, fruit, vegetable, grain and forage crops.
Compatible with most fertilizers regardless of pH. A standard jar test is always recommended.
0.5% Chelated Zinc
Derived from: zinc EDTA.