Come Join Our Team
We are always looking for talented people who are looking to do meaningful work.
We are looking for curious, passionate, and hard-working individuals who want to be part of the global move towards softer and safer chemistries in agriculture. We have a world-class team in research, science, production engineering, product development, sales, marketing, and management. We are experiencing explosive growth in an industry that is growing by double digits year over year. Renewable, sustainable, and responsible agriculture is the future.
If you are interested in joining our growing and dynamic team, please email us at email@example.com.
In-House Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full-time, remote position
FBSciences is a global leader in naturally delivered plant health technologies. We are growing and recruiting for an experienced graphic designer to successfully direct and develop creative design executions across a variety of media including web, print, video, product, and social media. We’re looking for someone who can:
• Design web pages, brochures, product labels, logos, signs, books, magazine ads, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials for both a national and international audience
• Is a team player that can manage multiple assignments in a deadline-driven environment
• Optimize graphics for multiple media including web, print, and social media
• Work closely with the marketing team to develop brand guidelines and visuals that enhance marketing strategy
• Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications
• Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image
• Is flexible and has the ability to work within existing brand guidelines & standards, and receive feedback from the marketing team, agronomists, or CEO that reflect the multiple stakeholders of the company
• Remains well-organized and able to prioritize work within a fast-paced environment
Skills & Experience:
• Proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Proficient in WordPress and Mailchimp
• Photography and photo editing experience
• Videography and video editing experience
• Adobe After Effects
• Experience with Tableau
Interested candidates should respond with a resume and link to work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
Job Type: Full-time, remote position for the right person
FBSciences is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. FBSciences is a global leader in the discovery and commercialization of naturally derived plant health technologies. We provide environmentally safe, sustainable agricultural solutions to farmers and growers with products that increase yields and profitability. We are looking for a curious, passionate, and hard-working individual to join our expanding team. This person must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be willing to take risks and is eager to learn. They are humble enough to expedite the less glamorous tasks but bold enough to participate, willing to take initiative on bigger projects and participate at the higher level of decision making. This person will need to bring fresh ideas to the marketing content and contribute to the overall marketing strategy.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Support the marketing team in the implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for content and processes
- Manage and implement marketing and communications calendar
- Maintain an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material with the design team
- Field requests from other departments, prioritize, and see-through to completion.
- Develop original copy for website content, direct marketing, and print
- Work in email and website platforms to distribute and update information
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills to solving problems as they arise
- Ability to multitask and track multiple projects
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts between teams
- Project management skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Minimum years of experience 2-4
- MS Office Suite with a focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- HubSpot CRM
- Administration of WordPress
- InDesign, Photoshop
- Competitive Salary
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Interested candidates should respond with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Regional Sales Director, Midwest
Regional Sales Director, Midwest
The Regional Sales Director, Midwest will directly drive new business development opportunities, grow and strengthen developing customers, and successfully manage and develop relationships with existing customers in the regional territory. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in agronomy and crop nutrition, and strong and broad established relationships with distributors and dealers in the defined regional market.
• Uncover and develop new customer relationships in the regional territory
• Manage and grow relationships with current regional territory customers
• Work with the area dealers, meeting with growers, making sales calls and ensuring the product is moved through the territory and servicing the dealers
• Partner with the dealer’s reps (CCA’s) to plan strategies to effectively compete in regional market
• Provide technical support and training to reps (CCA’s) to create market demand
• Follow-up to grow repeatable sales
• Identify and resolve customer concerns
• Prepare action plans and schedules to achieve specific targets
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
• Effectively manage budget to maximize results
• Prepare presentations, participate in seminars and tradeshows
• Participate in the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials
• Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company
• Participate in team call and meetings
• Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors and colleagues
• Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop required territory business plans and forecasts for the company
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
This position requires an enthusiastic and energetic person who is interested in making an impact in their territory and driving sales and new business growth. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and goal-orientated with a proven record of goal attainment. Travel will be required.
A minimum of 10 years of experience in agricultural field sales required. BA/BS in business, agriculture
business/science or related subject preferred.
Salary and bonus structure based upon experience and qualifications. This position offers a complete benefit package, including health and dental insurance, and possible stock options.
For more information about FBSciences, visit www.FBSciences.com.
To apply for this position, email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.