Come Join Our Team
We are always looking for talented people who are looking to do meaningful work.
We are looking for curious, passionate, and hard-working individuals who want to be part of the global move towards softer and safer chemistries in agriculture. We have a world-class team in research, science, production engineering, product development, sales, marketing, and management. We are experiencing explosive growth in an industry that is growing by double digits year over year. Renewable, sustainable, and responsible agriculture is the future.
If you are interested in joining our growing and dynamic team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-House Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full-time, remote position
FBSciences is a global leader in naturally delivered plant health technologies. We are growing and recruiting for an experienced graphic designer to successfully direct and develop creative design executions across a variety of media including web, print, video, product and social media. We’re looking for someone who can:
• Design web pages, brochures, product labels, logos, signs, books, magazine ads, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials for both a national and international audience
• Is a team player that can manage multiple assignments in a deadline-driven environment
• Optimize graphics for multiple media including web, print, and social media
• Work closely with the marketing team to develop brand guidelines and visuals that enhance marketing strategy
• Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications
• Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image
• Is flexible and has the ability to work within existing brand guidelines & standards, and receive feedback from the marketing team, agronomists or CEO that reflect the multiple stakeholders of the company
• Remains well-organized and able to prioritize work within a fast-paced environment
Skills & Experience:
• Proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro)
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Proficient in WordPress and Mailchimp
• Photography and photo editing experience
• Videography and video editing experience
• Adobe After Effects
• Experience with Tableau
Interested candidates should respond with a resume and link to work samples to email@example.com.
• Health, Vision and Dental insurance