Highly Effective Preventative Fungicide
A preventative fungicide in the form of a soluble Potassium Silicate that controls diseases such as Powdery Mildew, Downy Mildew, Botrytis, and Fusarium. It also provides suppression of mites, aphids, whiteflies, and other insects.
- Excellent Fungicidal Activity
- Resistance Management Tool
- No Pathogen Resistance
- Multiple Modes of Action
- Rotate With Other Fungicides
- Increases Crop Yield & Quality
- All Season Use
Safe for all Crops
- Natural Product
- Safe Chemistry
- No Phytotoxicity
- Zero-Day PHI
Carbon Defense moves Silicon into the epidermal layer acting as a physical barrier against attacks of fungus and other pathogens.
Best utilized as a part of an integrated pest management strategy which includes other contact and systematic fungicides with different modes of action.
Benefits of Potassium Silicate
- Silicon-based materials have been used for many years for the natural control of fungal plant pathogens, insects and spider mites.
- Silicon strengthens the epidermal cell walls in the plant promoting a rapid and extensive activation of host defense responses to the pathogen.
- Silicon is a key nutrient that is necessary for building and supporting cell structures within plant tissue.