Calcium Nitrate Compatible 5% Copper Formulation
Provides the performance and technology of our top-performing Copron® Soil and optimizes it with Yara’s powerful YaraLiva® calcium nitrate products, including CAN-17 and CN-9, for outstanding tank compatibility.
CopCANTM Soil is a premium, soil-applied copper product built into a proprietary formulation that promotes the rapid uptake, absorption, and translocation of nutrients within the plant. CopCANTM Soil is designed to resolve copper deficiencies in all crops including tree nuts, vineyards, fruits, vegetables, grain, and forage crops. CopCANTM Soil by-passes soil tie-ups making the copper more efficient and available to the plant.
- Compatible with Calcium Nitrate Fertilizers
- Increases Respiration/Protein Synthesis
- Improves Enzyme Production
- Improves Lignin Production (Woody Fibers) for Bark Health
- Prevents Leaf Curl
- Improves Stalk Strength to Reduce Lodging
- Increases Copper Uptake
- Better Stress Resistance
- Improves Plant Health and Quality
1.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
5.0% Water Soluble Copper
Derived from: copper gluconate and copper nitrate
For use on all crops including tree nuts, vineyards, fruit, vegetable, grain and forage crops.
Available in 2.5 Gallon Jugs, Totes, and Bulk
CopCAN™ Soil Resolves Copper Deficiencies
- Symptoms Show First on New Leaves but Persist on to Older Leaves
- Stunted Growth
- Leaf Edges Curl & Bend
- Poor Shoot or Stalk Strength Leading to Willowy Growth or Lodging
- Leaves Lose Turgor and Develop Bluish Green Color on Vegetable Crops