ADVANCED MANGANESE FORMULATION COMPATIBLE WITH CALCIUM NITRATE
ManCAN™ Soil brings together the performance and technology of our top performing Manron® Soil and optimizes it with Yara’s powerful YaraLiva® calcium nitrate products, including CAN-17 and CN-9 for outstanding tank compatibility. Together manganese, calcium, and nitrogen pack a powerful punch to support plant health; however, their incompatibility in the tank has always been the challenge for growers. ManCAN Soil solves this problem with this formulation designed specifically to mix easily with YaraLiva liquid calcium nitrate fertilizers. ManCAN Soil is designed for use on all crops including tree nuts, vineyards, fruit, vegetable, grain, and forage crops.
- Enhances Chlorophyll Density
- Plays a Significant Role with Photosynthesis
- Essentially in Helping the Plant Use Both Iron & Zinc
- Especially Critical for Natural Disease Defense
- Improves Stress Resistance
- Counteracts the Tie-Up of Manganese Due to Excessive Glyphosate (Herbicide) & Phosphite (Fungicide) Use
- Improves Plant Health & Quality
1.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
5.0% Water Soluble Manganese
Derived from: nitric acid and manganese gluconate.
For use on all crops including tree nuts, vineyards, fruit, vegetable, grain and forage crops.
Available in 2.5 Gallon Jugs, Totes, and Bulk
Manron Soil CN Compatible Resolves Manganese Deficiencies
- Herring Bone Vein Pattern
- Tissue Between Vines is Lime Green
- Leaf Size is Normal
- Symptoms show most in spring young and medium aged leaves