Advanced Phosphate Nutrition with Zinc and Molybdenum
Phosron Soil Plus 1% Zn is a soil-applied, high analysis phosphate product with 1% zinc and molybdenum that is built with a proprietary formulation enhances the ability of crops to take up nutrients and store energy at key times. This unique formulation keeps phosphorus soluble and available for plant uptake even in adverse conditions ie: high pH, calcareous soils, and poor water quality. Phosron Soil Plus 1% Zn has incorporated crystal disruption technology that eliminates irrigation system scaling and plugging that is formed when applying phosphorus with high calcium irrigation waters.
- Supplies Readily Available Phosphate for Plants
- Molybdenum Helps the Plant Convert Nitrogen into Proteins
- Reduces Tie-Ups of Phosphorus
- Crystal Disruption Technology Eliminates Irrigation System Plugging
- Increased Soil Mobility
- Humic Acids to Protect Phosphate
For use on all crops including tree nuts, vineyards, fruit, vegetable, grain and forage crops.
Available in Totes, Bulk
Total Nitrogen (N)
7.0% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)
Derived from: Ammonium polyphosphate, zinc sulfate, and sodium molybdate.